An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rosie Beef

1 lb Ground Beef

Tomatoes - 2 large or lots of little tomatoes

Brown Sugar - 2 Tablespoons

Ketchup - 2 Tablespoons
Water - 3/4 to 1 cup

Note:  You may add green things like green pepper, chives, and onions, but this is Rosie Beef.


Cook      Ground Beef and drain excess fat

Add       Chopped and diced Tomatoes

  Brown Sugar

  Ketchup

Simmer for 30 minutes.  

Serve hot with more tomatoes and other fresh vegetables.

Use a strainer spoon to keep the water in the pan.

Store in refrigerator. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments! Thanks!