An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Can a Pretty Plate Make Lunch Less Boring?



Take one cool plate. Add mandarin oranges around the edges of the plate and top it with a violet.






How about a striped plate and a violet?




Add the fried egg, potatoes, and oranges.
I love all the colors.  I love all the flavors. I love to play!  Five minutes of playing a day, makes me happier!
Take time to play!
Enjoy your day!
Marcia
Linked with:
Marcia's Crafty Sewing & Quilting: Minutes for Me Linky Party
Chef in Training: Tuesday Talent Show

1 comment:

Love to read your comments! Thanks!