An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Quilter with a Green Thumb --- Maybe NOT!


 My Aloe plant over grew it's planter.



One day the plant was all in the planter and then next day it was tipping right out of the planter.



So I very carefully moved the loose plants into 3 buckets with a little potting soil in the bottom.


After the holidays I will purchase planters and more potting soil and replant them.




There is still a lot of plant left in the pot.


I need to share the off shoots with my friends again.

Enjoy your day!
Marcia
Linked with: 
Minutes for me Linky Party

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That plant sure likes that spot, and whatever you are feeding it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your aloe plants! I have a coleus that has taken over the house. I found a branch of it lying dead in a park, put it in my pocket and put it in water when I got home hours later. It's grown so large I've had to make new offshoots and have given them away but there's always more. I love this plant and its name, "Resurrection Coleus." Wish we could swap pots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss reading your blog! When are you coming back?

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!