An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Herbs and Veggies for My Container Garden

We will have to enjoy them in the house on my kitchen table for a few weeks, as it is too cold in Wisconsin to put them outside.


There are lots of herbs and a few vegetable plants. I placed them in a plastic container to make it easy to move off the table, if needed.  I added a little soil on the bottom of each one to make their temporary home comfy!





I love the strawberry blossoms.
  I had fun taking some close ups!


Close up of Cilantro.





This is a Culantro herb and is a stronger version of Cilantro.




And a close up of a tomato blossom.
I enjoyed giving my new plants a sunny new home today.  I really enjoyed taking some up close photos too!  It was my Minutes for Me!
Take time to find your Minutes for Me!
Marcia
Sharing this post at:
Minutes for Me Linky Party
Outdoor Wednesday
Fertilizer Friday
and next Monday at Macro Monday

5 comments:

  1. Wow, your home is full of plants! I have quite a few on the front porch, taking them in and out as weather dictates and looking forward to when I can get them into the ground. Your two dogs are just adorable. Are they Shih Tzu and schnauzer? Those are two dog breeds we are considering when we get our dog, hopefully some time this year.
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. these tiny blossoms are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are looking happy! Love the scent of Lemon Balm, so clean and fresh.
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed my visit today...good post!
    I wish I had more time to visit all of my favorites every time you all post!
    Thank you so much for linking in and sharing your post with my party today! I am sharing this post on my Tootsie Time Facebook page! Have a wonderful day!!!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great light from your pretty windows! You have an opportunity to observe the needs of your plants while they wait for warmer days.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!