An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Morning Snack with a View of My Plants!


 Mini Avocados
 Pumpkin Seeds
 Whole almonds and slivered almonds in the same jar.
 Makes for nice morning snack.

While I snacked, I took a few photos of my tomato blossoms.
 Took the first photo with my hand as the backdrop.
 Tried taking the photo with the sky light in the background.


It was definitely a few Minutes for Me!  I'll miss my veggie and herb plants on my kitchen counter when they go outside, later in May.
Take time to enjoy the little details in your life.
Marcia
Sharing this post at:
and next Monday at Macro Monday

3 comments:

  1. A bright and colorful snack makes you feel good, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm - you made me hungry ;)
    Your first photo of the tomato flower is my favorite!
    Enjoy a beautiful day!
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots of your plants. I can't wait for our homegrown tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!