An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spaghetti for Breakfast?


I love leftovers for breakfast!


I scrabbled an egg with the leftover noodles and topped it with the meat and tomato sauce.


Added oranges, yogurt and coffee!  Yummy to me!








What do you eat for breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. Looks good to me!

    I just started my new craft blog and I would love for you to follow me back so that we can continue to share ideas! :) http://www.naptimenothings.blogspot.com/

    Visiting again,
    Sarah@
    Naptime Nothings
    www.naptimenothings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!