An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Dilly Beef

ONLY Two Ingredients!


Large Jar of Dill Pickles and Frozen Beef Arm Roast


Use the whole jar of pickles and juice. Pour it over the roast.


Cover with Foil.
Pre Heat oven to 350F
Roast in oven for 1 1/2 hours at 350F. 
Then turn oven down to 300F for 4 hours.
I throw away the pickles, because I do not like pickles and I do not like the taste of anything pickled.
The beef does not taste like pickles! It will be tender and juicy.  Break beef apart with a fork. Serve hot.


I baked potatoes at the same time.  I served the dilly beef with potatoes and fresh tomatoes.
Break apart the leftover beef with a fork and store in the refrigerator.  


Tomorrow night we will have the shredded beef on buns - hot beef sandwiches.


Enjoy!

Linked with:
Chef in Training: Tuesday Talent Show - Oct. 11, 2011
RoCa and Company: You ROCK #7 - Oct. 28, 2011

1 comment:

  1. How easy was that? I will try that next week...after payday and when Seth is here.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!