An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Wanted Quick and Easy Recipes! Be a Guest Blogger!

Do you have a Quick and Easy Recipe that you would like to share? 


I am primarily looking for recipes using healthy foods, few ingredients, and low or no sugar added.


Write it up and take a couple photos of the steps or at least the completed food item.


Leave a comment if you would like to be a guest blogger on this blog with your Quick and Easy Recipe.
  
Or send me an email at marcia@craftysewing.com


I love lots of photos with your recipes.


I invite you to join the site and leave a comment!


Link to the first recipe "Rosie Beef"




It's only $25.00 to share a "recipe post and links" to your blog or website. See the pricing and information here.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot you asked how others can be a guest blogger...go into settings,then permissions,and then you can invite them.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!