An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - I Love the Colors of Lunch











Linked with:
WordlessWednesday.com
Teri's Little Haven - Wordless Wednesday Oct. 26, 2011
Chef in Training: Tuesday Talent Show #10 - Nov. 1, 2011
A Quilter's Table: Tuesday at the Table - Nov. 1, 2011
My Beaded Table Topper  made from an Up Cycled Denim Beaded Shirt
Richard Quilts: Link up for Becca - Jan. 26, 2012 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this looks so delicious, I'm making potato soup in the crock pot, now I wish I had of kept one out to bake. YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love cheesy potatoes. I usually just mash one with a fork and add cheese, but this makes a prettier presentation! And the addition of vegetables is great. This would be a great prevening snack for my husband. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great harmonious colors and yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No potatoes allowed here...so this made me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kind of lunch--pretty, easy, and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear, that looks like the best lunch ever! I never thought about doing that with potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog via the Tuesday at the Table link - what a awesome concept. Love it! Great colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Thanks for linking up at Tuesday at the Table!

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!