An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chunky Chicken Salad

An all photo recipe - only a few words.












Note: African Violet for photo only - NOT edible!


Linked with:


Minutes for Me at Marcia's Crafty Sewing and Quilting - May 3, 2012


Minutes for Me at Marcia's Crafty Sewing and Quilting - Nov. 2, 2011 


AND




RoCa and Company: You Rock #8 - Nov. 4, 2011
Chef in Training: Tuesday Talent Show-Nov. 8, 2011
Today's Creative Blog: Get Your Craft On - Nov. 8, 2011
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia: Tuesday's Treasures - Nov. 8, 2011
A Quilter's Table: Tuesday at the Table - Nov. 8, 2011
Savvy Southern Style: Wow Us Wednesday - Nov. 9, 2011
Somewhat Simple: Strut Your Stuff - Nov. 10, 2011
Lisa's Chaos: Macro Monday - Jan. 9, 2012

8 comments:

  1. yummm, your salad looks delish..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm you put grapes and raisins. That is how chicken salad should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I love chicken salad! What a great recipe. Stopping by from chef in training :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm. LOVE chicken salad! And I'm a fan of the Hellman's! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you had me at the raisins! Looks wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks delicious!! Hmm... might be a good lunch for me today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks absolutely luscious!! I'm drooling.

    MACRO 'SHROOMS. If you have time, stop by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!