An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Apple Blossoms in Wisconsin

The apple blossoms are a sure sign of spring in Wisconsin.



We have three little apple trees.  They are just starting to blossom.  We worried that the frost may get them, but they look pretty good.
 The little path leads to my quilt shop on the lower level of our home.
This is amazing to see dandelions in April, in Wisconsin.




Spring has sprung in Wisconsin!
I am taking time on Easter weekend to enjoy the colors around me and of course taking time to enjoy my family. 
Happy Easter!
Marcia

This week I am Linking with:
Lisa's Chaos: Macro Monday
Outdoor Wednesday - A Southern Daydreamer
Tootsie Time: Fertilizer Friday
Crafty Sewing & Quilting: Minutes for Me

7 comments:

  1. Happy Easter.....and thanks for the lovely spring flower shots. We don't have anything like that in Maine yet, but soon!

    I don't think I realized you were from Wisconsin.....I was born in Waupaca, and all of my people are from Wisconsin. Woohoo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is NOTHING more beautiful than apple blossoms! Your lunch looks GOOD..mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Spring wonderful for all the beauty it brings to us... Thanks for sharing yours. Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Apple Blossoms ~ Great macro pics ~ New England is still lagging behind ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our crab apples is blossoming too. As well as my peaches and cherries but these two trees are victim of frost I do hope they will survive. Great macro shots thanks for sharing.

    Macro Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredibly beautiful picture you show.
    Wishing you a good day.
    Hugs Hanne Bente / hbt.finus.dk

    ReplyDelete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!