An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Were They Good?


I made Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cake Mix Cookies.


I added Chocolate/Peanut Butter Chips to my cookies.




I mixed them up, baked them, and then covered them so they would be fresh for my husband.  I very rarely bake and usually not at all in the summer, but the weather was much cooler today.  Did he like them?  He loved them!


Yes, I made more than 3 cookies!  I made a dozen and saved the rest of the dough.  I rolled it into balls and it's already to take out of the refrigerator and bake another day.

See... I don't just sew and quilt... I garden and I cook and bake a little bit!

Here is the link to the recipe: Just a Pinch Recipes.

Enjoy!
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to read your comments! Thanks!