An abundance of food with my quilts, and sometimes a quick and easy recipe!

Photos of breakfast, lunch, and dinner on my quilts. Including photos from my container garden. Sometimes, I will post a quick and easy recipe. This is my "just for fun" BLOG ! I see so many things that inspire my quilting!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winner Announced on Lunch Blog!




and 
will be mailed to Regan!

Hop over and congratulate Regan 
Hop over and congratulate her.

She has been contacted by email.
Thanks to everyone for entering.


I choose winners by www.random.org and I take a photo of the winning number. 



  1. Oh, it's always orange! Love it! and thanks for the chance....what a fun little quilt!

  2. And I'm a very happy follower!


Thanks to Quilting Gallery
 for hosting the Blog Hop Party with Giveaways!




Enjoy your day!
Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Marcia! Woohoo! I can't wait to get my hands on that pattern! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Just got back from my trip.....and it was in the mail! It looks like so much fun.....I gonna give it a whirl as soon as my company is gone! Such pretty colors for the 3 fq's, too! It's gonna look awesome! And that card is a wonderful design, as well. I may have to give that a try! :o) Thanks again, Marcia!

      Delete

Love to read your comments! Thanks!